Suzuki GSX-R125 Newly Introduced Super Sports Bike In 2017. Watch Out Its Price, Specification, Top Speed, Reviews, Colors And Launch Date.
The Suzuki GSX-R model series has stood for over 30 years for the performance of sports motorcycles with more than a million machines sold worldwide.
The dedicated Suzuki engineers who have devoted their lives to the GSX-R take your commitment very seriously: Each GSX-R must be very light-built and deliver the best performance in its class, in an unbeatable package.
Here comes the revolutionary Suzuki GSX-R125 ABS, with the best power-to-weight ratio and the best acceleration of the 125cc class, with playful handling and low fuel consumption.
Some of the highlights of the new Suzuki GSX-R125 ABS: Aerodynamic panel, low seat height, LCD multifunctional instrument, LED headlights, ignition switch and steering locks as well as easy-start system.
An adult motorcycle for fun weekend trips across the country and a dependable buddy for the day-to-day school or work.
The GSX-R125 ABS is a motorcycle that is easy to drive and can be proud of. Equipment and finish are just as high-quality as the beautiful paint finish and the design applications in the slim look of a MotoGP racebike.
Colors Available For Suzuki GSX-R125.
A revolutionary GSX-R for the 125 class.
- High-performance mechanics as with large machines
- Best fuel consumption
- The package of light chassis and high payload bring a lot of fun
- Sporty racing look is just right for the smallest edition of the legendary SUZUKI model series.
- Slim, aggressive look from the wind tunnel.
Aggressive looks and high-quality workmanship represent the lineage from the GSX-R model series.
Wind tunnel optimized and slim design improve aerodynamics and even handling.
The GSX-R125 ABS not only looks good with its stable coating. The parts are also lighter than those of the competition models.
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE GSX-R125 ABS AT A GLANCE.
- Most powerful engine of class **
- Liquid-cooled DOHC four-valve motor
- Class best performance and ratio of torque and power
- Class Best Acceleration
- Euro 4 compliant
- Low consumption
- Lightest Class **
- Lowest seat height in their class and sporty seating position
- Slim and compact panel
- Start and stop
- LED spotlight
- Informative LCD multifunction instrument
- Suzuki Easy Start system for engine start on a short button
- Muffler with 2 tailpipes
- Wave brake discs and sporty 10-spoke aluminum rims
- Sporty racing look with fine details.
Suzuki Hayate EP
Suzuki Vitara Brezza
Suzuki Ik2 YRA
Suzuki SX4 Scross
Suzuki Swift Dzire Facelift
Suzuki Gixxer SF 2015
|Price||2,00,000 Rs (approx)|
|Engine||DOHC, single cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid cooled engine.|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic fork 31mm|
|Rear Suspension||Chest rail with central spring strut|
|Gear Transmission||6-speed gear transmission|
|Front Tyres||90/80-17 M/ c46s|
|Rear Tyres||130/ 17-17 M/ c62s|
|Break Front||290 mm single disc brake|
|Break Rear||190mm single disc brake|
|Ground Clearance||150 mm|
|Seat Height||785 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||11 Litres|