KTM Launched Its New Duke 390 In 2017. Just Launched In India. Watch Out Its Price, Specification, Colors, Review, Mileage, Top Speed And Details.
Wait Is Over Ktm has finally launched its new duke series in india. Ktm is one of the best automobile bike company, Which has received a great success with its sports bike. And now KTM has launched its new duke series. No one else in the motorbike circuit knows how to combine small displacement with the greatest possible fun and thus make a decision from the choice of less power. What makes the 390 Duke so exciting is the power of 44 hp from 373.2 cubic in the geometry of the small dukes. And this small, compact package is equipped with the best performance components like a 43 mm Upside-Down WP fork, Bybre (Brembo) brakes with standard ABS, LED lighting, TFT display and more. After all, it does not depend on the size of the piston, but how to handle it.
Mileage : 3.46 L / 100 KM.
NEW AT THE KTM 390 DUKE 2017.
- New: Extremely powerful DOHC single-cylinder 4-stroke with 373.2 ccm, electronic fuel injection, controlled catalytic converter and compensation shaft, antihopping clutch and now with ride-by-wire
- New: Power: 32 kW (44 hp), exhaust-gas standard now Euro 4
- New: Ultralight grate tube frame now with screwed rear frame, extremely light die-cast swingarm made of light metal
- New: High-quality 43 mm open-cartridge fork from WP Suspension
- New: Powerful brake system developed together with Brembo with ABS, which can be switched off and now with a larger 320 mm front brake disc. New: LED headlights and LED daytime driving lights
- New: Multifunctional dashboard with TFT display
- New: Optional with KTM MY RIDE (hands-free kit and audio player)
- New: Adjustable hand lever- New: Larger steel tank (13.4 l) and new bodywork- New: Driver- and Sociitzitzbank revised- * New: Laterally guided exhaust system- On request performance reduction for driving license A2.
Specification Of New KTM Duke 390.
|KTM Duke 390 2017|
|Price||2.25 lakhs Rs (approx)|
|Engine||373.2 cm 3 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine|
|Front Suspension||WP Upside-Down Ø 43 mm|
|Gear Transmission||6-speed gear transmission|
|Break Front||Four-piston radial strut, brake disc|
|Break Rear||Single piston saddle, brake disc|
|Ground Clearance||185 mm|
|Seat Height||830 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||13.4 Litres|
|Maximum Power||32 KW (44 PS) AT 9,000 RPM|