KTM Launched Its New Duke 250 In 2017. Just Launched In India. Watch Out Its Price, Specification, Colors, Review, Mileage, Top Speed And Details.
KTM has just launched its one more racing bike duke 250, One of the best sports bike with ultimate power and advanced technology. Finest goods only for the management warship and for the small motorbike for the people only the no-name merchandise? Does not matter with KTM! The two dukes 125 and 250 may be blessed with less power than their big sisters (15 or 30 hp), but they share the ultra-high grille tube frame, upside down fork from WP Suspension, Brembo (Bybre) brakes and most modern Electronics the gene pool with their siblings. As a result, KTM remains consistently and credibly through the entire range, which is as wide as any other brand in Naked Bikes. Ready-to-Race in pocket format.
Also watch the all new : ktm duke 390 2017 model.
NEW AT THE KTM 250 DUKE 2017.
- Extremely powerful DOHC-1-cylinder 4-stroke with electronic fuel injection, controlled catalytic converter and compensation shaft.
- New: Power: 22 kW (30 hp), exhaust-gas standard now Euro 4 - New: Ultralight grate tube frame now with screwed rear frame, extremely light die-cast swingarm made of light metal.
- New: High-quality 43mm open-cartridge fork from WP Suspension- Powerful braking system developed with Brembo with 300 mm front brake disc.
- New: Halogen headlights.
- New: Larger steel tank (13.4 l) and new Bodywork- New: Driver and Soziussitzbank revised.
- New: Laterally guided exhaust system.
|All New 2017 KTM Duke 250|
Mileage And Top Speed Of New KTM 250 Duke 2017.
- Mileage : 3.50 L / 100 km.
- Top Speed : 145 kmph.
Specification Of New KTM 250 Duke 2017.
|KTM Duke 250 2017|
|Price||1.92 lakhs Rs (approx)|
|Engine||1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine liquid cooled|
|Front Suspension||WP Upside-Down Ø 43 mm|
|Gear Transmission||6-speed gear transmission|
|Break Front||300mm Four-piston radial strut, brake disc|
|Break Rear||230mm Single piston saddle, brake disc|
|Ground Clearance||185 mm|
|Seat Height||830 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||13.4 Litres|
|Maximum Power||29 BHP AT 9,000 RPM|
|Maximum Torque||24 NM AT 7500 RPM|